At Intrinzic we value our clients, our work and our teams. Most of the time we keep to the background and eat our humble pie. But occasionally, we like to let our work shine.
Intrinzic participated in the Cincinnati Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) Blacksmith Awards competition, nominating some of the great work we do in partnership with our clients. We were thrilled to come away winners in several key areas.
Our Content Strategist, Rob Pasquinucci received the highest honor the Cincinnati PRSA Chapter can bestow upon a member – the Werner-VonderHaar-Bogart Award. Rob was recognized for his storied 20-year public relations career and his dedication to the community and the profession.
Additionally, Intrinzic walked away with seven awards. Here’s a rundown of our awards for client work:
* Blacksmith Award for Blogger Relations in partnership with Everything But The House
* Blacksmith Award for Special Publication in partnership with Johnson Investment Counsel
* Silver Award for Video in partnership with Allan Myers
* Silver Award for Special Event for Intrinzic celebrating our rebrand
* Sliver Award for Trade Show in partnership with Utility Trailer Manufacturing
* Bronze Award for Facebook in partnership with Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky (TANK)
* Bronze Award for Rebranding Campaign in partnership with Allan Myers
The awards ceremony was held on Thursday, Nov. 19. Entries were judged by the Rochester, NY PRSA Chapter. It was a great night, but we’re already back to work cranking on next year’s award-winning work!
*Photo credit: Cincinnati PRSA*