Intrinzic is seeking a student to assist account teams in delivering quality, creative marketing communication services. Students will have exposure to a variety of clients and tasks, with the opportunity to fully own projects. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required for this position. Strong work ethic, enthusiasm and client confidentiality are expected. Lastly, the ability to quickly flex from one client/task to another is necessary in our environment.
Day-to-day activities could include:
- Content development
- Presentation preparation
- Presentation of findings and recommendations to internal team and clients
- Completion of research projects
- Media database monitoring
- Social media monitoring and management
- Assistance with internal projects and new business pitches
The marketing communications co-op position is a full-time, paid opportunity that is available on a semester-by-semester basis.
- Integrated communications, public relations or marketing major
- Junior, senior or recent grad college standing
- Availability to work full-time (8:30 am – 5 pm, M – F)
Resume submission schedule:
|Semester||Date in which we begin and conclude accepting applications|
|Spring 2018 (January – May)||August 15, 2017 – October 7, 2017|
|Summer 2018 (May – August)||December 15, 2017 – February 7, 2018|
|Fall 2018 (September – December)||April 15, 2018 – June 7, 2018|
To be considered for a position, submit your resume with cover letter to Michelle Kolenz. If your credentials are a good fit for the internship program, we will contact you to schedule an interview.