Intrinzic is seeking a design student interested in learning from our guidance firsthand and honing their craft. We seek apprentices who are inspired and passionate about all aspects of design and those who can think independently and run with an idea. The ideal candidate possesses knowledge of or interest in branding, logo development, print and digital application. Strong work ethic, enthusiasm and client confidentiality are expected. Lastly, the ability to quickly flex from one client/task to another is necessary in our environment.
Day-to-day activities could include:
- Completion of trends, competition and inspiration research projects
- Various levels of design for client projects
- Presentation preparation
- Presentation of findings and recommendations to internal team and clients
- Refinements to copy for design
- Assistance with internal design projects and new business pitches
- Cutting, mounting and assembly
The design co-op position is a full-time, paid opportunity that is available on a semester-by-semester basis.
- Graphic design major
- Junior, senior or recent grad college standing
- Availability to work full-time (8:30 am – 5 pm, M – F)
Resume submission schedule:
|Semester||Date in which we begin accepting applications|
|Spring (January – May)||October 1|
|Summer (May – August)||February 1|
|Fall (August – December)||June 1|
To be considered for a position, submit your resume and portfolio pieces to Sarah Eisenman. If your credentials are a good fit for the internship program, we will contact you to schedule an interview.